What you can expect
Little Brook cottages are situated on the edge of South harbour, just off the scenic route on the Cabot Trail.
Situated at the top of the Cabot Trail makes it the perfect base camp to explore all 36 world class hiking trails, plus we have some of the most beautiful beaches for you to explore and relax on.
The night times are the most magical, if you are from a populated area then light pollution would blur the night sky, at Little Brook cottages, we have had guests spend a whole night out gazing at the stars, you don't have to spend a whole night but look in amazement.
The silence will be deafening, listen carefully and when eagles pass overhead all you will hear are the flapping of wings and if lucky hear them chatting to each other.
About the cottages
- Cottage # 1 Sleeps maximum of 4
- Cottage # 2 Sleeps maximum of 4
- Cottage # 3 Sleep maximum of 4
- Bed Linen supplied
- Towels supplied
- Full size shower
- Heating and A/C
- Cooking basics
- coffee maker
- Fibre optics WiFi (100mbps Download and 100mbps upload speed)
- Water access to launch your canoe.
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 11am
we are 2 hours from Sydney
5 hours from Halifax
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Fire extinguisher
- smoke/Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire Pit
- During lobster season we have a large pot and an outdoor propane burner to cook your lobsters, ask at office to use this equipment
Facilities available in all 3 cottages
- Bathroom with full size shower.
- Open plan living room kitchen,dinning area.
- Deck overlooking harbour.
Repurposed picnic table with a view to die for
Do you have any questions?
© Copyright www.littlebrookcottage.ca